AYURVEDIC FACE WASH
The vitamin C in beetroot protects the skin from the signs of early aging. It is also rich in various other nutrients such as folate, potassium, fibre, and antioxidants and helps in purifying the blood. This in turn aids the anti-aging properties of the skin.
- Hydrates and refreshes skin
- Calming effect on irritated skin
- Effective face wash for daily use
- Refreshes dull and uneven skin tone
- Promotes even skin tone and brighter
How to use
- Apply a small amount of face wash to your wet face.
- Massage gently in a circular motion with your fingertips.
- Rinse well with plain water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Moisturize the face right away to seal-in hydration.
Ranaram Godara –
Best facewash for skin
Kailash Samal –
very good product